Fred J. Alsop III
Professor at etsu
General research interests are in the population biology of vertebrates, especially birds. Previous studies have focused on state-listed avian species and sympatric species of the higher elevations of the Southern Appalachians.
Professor with the department of ENVIRONMENtal health at etsu
- Environmental Microbiology & Water Quality
- Fate and Transport of Pathogens in Soil and Water
- Indicators of Fecal Pollution in Soil and Water
- Environmental exposure assessment and Risk Analysis of Pathogen
- Environmental monitoring and remediation using microbial activity.