The TNEC conference, now in its 19th year, will feature more than 40 presenters addressing the latest trends, practices, and policies aimed at preserving our resources, balancing growth, improving human health and protecting the environment - and a special track all about brownfields!
As Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation Commissioner Robert Martineau, Jr. noted in 2013; “This is a great opportunity for environmental professionals to learn from specialists around the country and receive updates on current projects”.
The Annual Tennessee Environmental Conference is the state's largest and most comprehensive educational opportunity and will be attended by an over 500 State, Local, and Federal Government Officials, Business and Industry Leaders, Attorneys, Consultants, Engineers, Developers, Land Owners, Architects, Agribusiness Leaders, Energy Experts, Water Planning Districts, Universities, Public Health Officials, Solid Waste and Recycling Experts, and many others.
Over the two-day period, this Conference will host an elite group of environmental professionals seeking knowledge and sharing ideas around environmental concerns in Tennessee.
Click the button below to view 2019 Tennessee Environmental Conference Photos!
- Feb 5, 2019 Keynote Speaker TDEC Commissioner David W. Salyers, P.E. Feb 5, 2019
- Jan 23, 2019 Introducing 2019 Keynote Speaker, Jeff Yorzyk Jan 23, 2019
- Nov 28, 2018 Don't Be Humble...Be Recognized Nov 28, 2018
- Feb 28, 2018 Kingsport Redevelopment and Recreation Tour Feb 28, 2018
- Jan 31, 2018 Bill and the Belles Jan 31, 2018
- Jan 31, 2018 Tourism and Tennessee Jan 31, 2018
- Jan 30, 2018 Industry and Energy Track Jan 30, 2018
- Jan 24, 2018 Economic Development Track Jan 24, 2018
- Jan 16, 2018 Environment, Industry, Energy Track Jan 16, 2018
- Jan 9, 2018 Crisis Communication for Public Health and the Environment Workshop Jan 9, 2018
- Jan 9, 2018 Materials Management Workshop Jan 9, 2018
- December 2017
- September 2017
Did you attend the 2019 Tennessee Environmental Conference? Click the links below for attendees list, photos, presentations, and more!
2019 Program Now Available
Click the button below to download the Conference Program for the 2019 Tennessee Environmental Conference which includes the Agenda, Keynote Speaker Bios, Presentation Overview, and More!
Tennessee's largest and most comprehensive educational opportunity for those with a strong interest in the state's environmental programs.
Sponsorship enable more diverse groups and individuals to participate at the Tennessee Environmental Conference. Through continued participation in this program, we may continue to offer registration fees far below that charged for comparable events and learning opportunities, while providing a top-notch Conference experience.
paul hayden memorial award
The Tennessee Environmental Conference honors the memory of Paul Hayden by presenting an annual award in his name to an individual that demonstrates similar leadership and vision. Paul was an environmental steward who worked tirelessly to conserve and protect waters of East Tennessee. Late in his career he was honored by Tusculum College who dedicated an education wetland in his name.